Red Sandalwood Rosary/Rakt Chandan Mala
Rakt Chandan Mala contains divine energy force. It can manifest prolonged happiness in your life. Rakt Chandan is a pious material of red color which symbolizes life force energy. The Mala simply represents Goddess Lakshmi, Planet Mars & blessings of Lord Brahma.
Lal Chandan Mala is one of the best Mala to appease the Lord Kuber as it is quite effective to perform Kuber Pooja or for Kuber Mantra Jaap. This brings wealth to your home and business.
The mala is also quite effective to perform Hanuman pooja & mantra Jaap. People who are short-tempered, get angry, irritated, have fewer capabilities to bear stress are most often recommended to wear this mala.
The most popular mantra that is recited with this mala is, “Om Bhomaiya Namah”.
Benefits of Rakt Chandan Mala –
• Rakt Chandan has excellent healing power. It removes depression, lethargy, and blood-related disorders.
• People who are short-tempered, get angry, irritated, have fewer capabilities to bear stress are most often recommended to wear this rosary.
• It is considered an excellent remedy for removing Manglik dosha and helps open to find a suitable match. It removes marital problems and blesses a happy married life.
• It enlightens one’s consciousness, improves concentration, and makes a person mentally strong.
• Rakt Chandan mala is very good for increasing self-confidence, self-expression, and perseverance.
• It also helps you to achieve success in your life and enhances the quality of your efforts.
• It is used to align the chakras of Kundalini.
• This mala is used for sadhana to remove financial debts.
• Rakt Chandan mala is used for meditation and creative visualization.
• Negative vibes are repelled & you remain surrounded by positive vibes.
• You remain blessed by the deity you worship.
• Stability on the occupational front is the main benefit.
• In due course of time you achieve higher growth in your pursuit.
• You no more experience financial constraints.
Can we wear a mala at night while sleeping?
There is one important precaution: if you are married, no matter what mala you are wearing; be it Tulsi, Rudraksha, Rakt Chandan Mala, etc., then at night, you should take out this mala before going to bed. Next morning, you can wear this mala again, after showering.
Are there any side effects of wearing Rakt Chandan Mala?
There are absolutely no side effects of wearing Rakt Chandan Mala.
Can I wear my Mala all the time?
As recommended, try to wear the intended mala on an auspicious muhurta and the majority of the time, although avoid wearing it when consuming alcohol or meat and getting it wet. It is said that a mala picks up energy and vibes from the surroundings and instills it within the wearer. Mala is known to be a spiritual tool used while meditating and establishing a connection with the One. Hence by wearing it, you are more likely to draw positive vibes and improve your focus in the right direction.