3 Mukhi Rudraksha (Three-faced)
It is the identity of Lord Vishwadeva. It helps to accomplish all the desire. People who wear this would be blessed with rajyoga or an authoritative position in life. This rudraksha is also rare & it confers on spiritual goals of the wearer.
Three Mukhi Rudraksha is the symbol of Three Deva i.e. (Brahma, Vishnu, and Mahesha). This rudraksha burns all the negative energy, evil eye from your life and blessed you with a successful and positive life.
This Rudraksha ruled by planet Mars & it protects you from the malefic effects of Mars.
Teen Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits –
• Supportive for physical and mental balance.
• Assists in meditation.
• Cleanses the aura.
• Shields against negative energies.
• It blesses the wearer with a sharp mind.
• Increases memory power, skin glow, wit, & intelligence.
• The wearer gains the power of vision when blessed.
• Helps you to manage your stress and anxiety.
• This rudraksha cure problem related to the stomach & improves digestion system.
• Improves his/her decision-making ability.
What are the guidelines for wearing Rudraksha Mala?
Rudraksha should be worn in an auspicious mahurat of Monday. The mala can be worn all the time. You can even wear it when you shower. But you should avoid wearing it while using chemicals soaps and warm water.
Sit facing towards your pooja close your eyes and chant the mantra “AUM KLEEM NAMAH” 108 times and then wear the Rudraksha.
How to condition a new Rudraksha?
To condition new Rudraksha beads, immerse them in ghee (clarified butter) for 24 hours and then soak them in full-fat milk for an additional 24 hours. Wash it with water and wipe the beads with a clean cloth. Do not wash them with soap or any cleaning material. Do not use copper vessel to condition rudraksha. Conditioning should be done every six months.