HALDI MALA (HARIDRA MALA) – TURMERIC ROSARY
Turmeric Rosary or Haldi Mala is used to perform anusthan (special prayers) & destroy enemies & succeed in lawsuits. It made of bulbs of Turmeric which is considered one of the most purifying herbs. This mala/rosary is specially used for chanting mantras of Bagalamukhi and Jupiter.
Haldi Mala (rosary) is made of bulbs of Turmeric which is considered one of the most purifying herbs in Ayurveda. It is associated with the natural ability for wellbeing. It is considered auspicious for getting victory over enemies. In astrology, the position of Jupiter is considered to be the most important factor in determining whether a person will be able to get what he wants easily or that he will have to struggle through his life. The importance is 108 beads for maximum effect.
Haldi mala is extensively used for recitation of mantras during those worshipping ceremonies which are performed to bring success when you are in trouble. It is used for recitation of mantras during those worshipping ceremonies which are performed to bring success when you are in trouble because of some enemy.
Benefits of Haldi Mala (Turmeric Rosary) –
• Turmeric Mala is used to performing Anusthan (special prayers) and destroy enemies and succeed in lawsuits.
• Haldi mala is considered as a driving force to make your wish to reach the spiritual powers faster.
• Chanting mantras with Haldi mala increases the effectiveness of mantras.
• Wearing a mala of Haldi brings mental peace. The person wearing it is able to overcome anxiety and depression.
• Haldi Mala can be used to attain victory over your enemies, the resolution of litigation, and success in quarrels and competitions.
• The person also acquires a good amount of spiritual powers.
• One who wears this mala attains peace of mind and gets rid of anxiety, depression, and tensions. The person also acquires a good amount of spiritual powers.
• It generates good thinking in the mind, as well as protects the person from being vulnerable to depression.
• Turmeric is considered one of the most purifying herbs in Ayurveda and is associated with fertility.
• Wearing Haldi Mala on the neck or wrist keeps the negative energies away and also calms your enemies.
• Haldi Mala keeps the bacterias away.
• Deities become happy if you use Haldi mala in the worship of Lord Ganesha and Brihaspati Dev.
• Use of Haldi Mala is considered very auspicious for financial benefit. Apart from this, Haldi Mala gives good health and also eliminates the money-related problems in your life.
How to use a Haldi Mala?
The mantra of Goddess Baglamukhi is chanted on this Mala to energize it. Chanting the mantra of Jupiter’s planet also gives auspicious results.
Can I wear my Mala all the time?
As recommended, try to wear the intended mala on an auspicious muhurta and the majority of the time, although avoid wearing it when consuming alcohol or meat and getting it wet. It is said that a mala picks up energy and vibes from the surroundings and instills it within the wearer. Mala is known to be a spiritual tool used while meditating and establishing a connection with the One. Hence by wearing it, you are more likely to draw positive vibes and improve your focus in the right direction.
5 reviews for Haldi Mala / Haridra Mala / Turmeric Mala