Eight Mukhi Rudraksha (Eight-faced)
8 Mukhi Rudraksha symbolizes Lord Ganesha and according to Shiv Purana and Padma Purana, it is said that Lord Karthikeya also rules 8 Mukhi Rudraksha. It is also said that those who wear 8 Mukhi Rudraksha get the blessings of Lord Shiva and goddess Parvati also. Rahu is the Ruling planet of Eight Mukhi Rudraksha.
It helps in achieving the goals of life without any difficulty. Whenever we start our new work we firstly worship Lord Ganesha so if you are planning to enter into something new then you should wear this Rudraksha as Ganesha is also known as “Pratham Pujya”.
Eight Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits –
• Supportive for physical and mental balance.
• Assists in meditation.
• Cleanses the aura.
• Shields against negative energies.
• This Rudraksha helps to gain prosperity and wealth in life.
• This Rudraksha removes all type of obstacles or hurdles from your life.
• It removes the malefic effects of Ketu from your life
• It fills the wearer with great knowledge and intelligence.
• Anyone who wears this Rudraksha does not face any obstacles in his path.
• Businessmen should wear this Rudraksha as it removes obstacles from one’s path.
• 8 Mukhi Rudraksha is very helpful to cure diseases related to skin & blood pressure.
• Due to the impact of this Rudraksha, all negative energies stay away from the wearer.
What are the guidelines for wearing Rudraksha Mala?
Rudraksha should be worn in an auspicious mahurt of Monday. The mala can be worn all the time. You can even wear it when you shower. But you should avoid wearing it while using chemicals soaps and warm water.
Sit facing towards your pooja close your eyes and chant the mantra “AUM HOOM NAMAH” & “OM GANESHAYE NAMAH” 108 times and then wear the Rudraksha.
How to condition a new Rudraksha?
To condition new Rudraksha beads, immerse them in ghee (clarified butter) for 24 hours and then soak them in full-fat milk for an additional 24 hours. Wash it with water and wipe the beads with a clean cloth. Do not wash them with soap or any cleaning material. Do not use copper vessel to condition rudraksha. Conditioning should be done every six months.