Ek Mukhi Rudraksha (One-faced)
People say if you wear Ek Mukhi Rudraksha, you will leave your family within twelve days. It is just that it will make your energies in such a way that you will want to be alone.
One mukhi rudraksha is very rare & shastras say this is a highly auspicious one. The ruling deity is Shiva and the ruling planet is Sun. The wearer of a one mukhi rudraksha is not only blessed by Shiva, but also by Mahalakshmi. This rudraksha enhances the powers of the mind like concentration and confidence. Those who wish to escape bad habits and addictions can depend on this bead. This rudraksha can cure diseases related to the digestive, respiratory and urinary systems in addition to the diseases of the glands and brain. This rudraksha helps remove the malefic effects of Sun in horoscope.
Ek Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits –
- Cleanses the aura.
- Shields against negative energies.
- Brings peace & pleasures.
- Brings a certain calmness and alertness in your nervous system.
- Wearer can get rid of diseases like bladder diseases, memory loss, respiratory and heart diseases, liverand breast problems.
- According to Puranas, wearing energized ek mukhi rudraksha helps foreseeing the Partattva.
- It eradicates the fear of death.
- It influences pituitary gland, pineal gland, & hypothalamus organs.
- It is believed that Ekmukhi Rudraksha rids one from sins, even the serious ones.
- It also helps the wearer take control over senses and attain Moksha.
What are the guidelines for wearing Rudraksha Mala?
This Rudraksha should be worn on Monday before 12 noon. The mala can be worn all the time. You can even wear it when you shower. But you should avoid wearing it while using chemicals soaps and warm water.
Sit facing towards your pooja close your eyes and chant the mantra “AUM NAMAH SIVAYA” & “AUM HREEM NAMAH” 108 times and then wear the Rudraksha.
How to condition a new Rudraksha?
To condition new Rudraksha beads, immerse them in ghee (clarified butter) for 24 hours and then soak them in full-fat milk for an additional 24 hours. Wash it with water and wipe the beads with a clean cloth. Do not wash them with soap or any cleaning material. Do not use copper vessel to condition rudraksha. Conditioning should be done every six months.