Stone Mund Rosary (Stone Skull /Kapaala Mala)
Kali is the Hindu goddess of death and rebirth and is depicted wearing a necklace of skulls. Kali carries a fierce love that destroys demons and the part of our ego that deceives and creates troubling thoughts, freeing us of our lurking fears by giving us the strength to face the inner darkness to bring those fears to the light of consciousness.
Each stone skull in this mala represents a limiting belief or attachment that Kali is helping us to let go of. If you are offering prayers and chanting mantras to Kaali Mata, this Stone mund mala will add more effect to your prayers and mantras. Mostly used by the religious persons and in the occult to perform Kaali pooja and supernatural believers. This Stone Mund Mala or Stone Skull Mala raises curiosity and even used by magicians during their shows.
This mala brings immense protection to the lives of the devotees. The mala is made up of stone and carved shapes of human skull representing nar mund. The stone skull rosary has enormous power and bestows the devotee with fearlessness.
Benefits of Stone Mund Mala (Stone Skull Rosary) –
• Stone mund mala is curved skull mala and is used for japa of Goddess Kali, Lord Shiva and planet Rahu & Ketu. Skull signifies strength and is said to amplify prana (life).
• Stone Mund Mala is also used during the Japa of Chhinnamasta Sadhana.
• Stone Mund Mala brings victory in legal cases.
• Stone Mund Mala is used for the destruction of the actions of enemies.
• Stone Mund Mala removes fear and phobias and bestows the devotee with fearlessness.
• Stone Mund Mala brings change in the personality of the Sadhaka.
• This provides a protective shield against any disease, accidents, thefts and death.
• The Stone Mundmala if placed in the South of the office or house brings Laxmi and Kuber in that place.
• Along with the immense protection it also bestows the devotee immense wealth.
• The stone Mundmala balances 4 chakras namely- Hrit Padma, Vishudee, Ajna & Sahasrara Chakra.
• The Mundmala also bestows the devotee with moksha and takes the devotee away from the cycle of birth and death.
• Stone mund Mala/rosary makes Saturn & Venus strong.
• Goddess Kali blesses the holder & gives divine power.
Why does Lord Shiva wear Mund Mala?
Shiva, the Mahakaal (God for time & death) wears the garland of Skulls and thus shows that death is inevitable, and so you have to evolve above your perishable physical body. Whenever one Kalpa is finished, one skull gets added to Shiva’s mundamala (garland of Skulls).
Can I wear my Mala all the time?
As recommended, try to wear the intended mala on an auspicious muhurta and the majority of the time, although avoid wearing it when consuming alcohol or meat and getting it wet. It is said that a mala picks up energy and vibes from the surroundings and instills it within the wearer. Mala is known to be a spiritual tool used while meditating and establishing a connection with the One. Hence by wearing it, you are more likely to draw positive vibes and improve your focus in the right direction. Invoke the intense presence of the goddess Kali with this powerful Skull Rosary/ Narmund Mala.