Panchmukhi Rudraksha (Five-faced)
Rudraksha plays an important role in a spiritual seeker’s life. According to Shiva-Purana rudraksha is known as the identity of Lord Shiva. It is believed that if a person wears a rudraksha, negative energies will not come across to that person. Rudraksha is known to possess immense power to heal all the ills and misfortunes in one’s life. It is worn for good luck, good health, prosperity and spirituality.
Five-faced beads or Panchmukhi rudraksha is safe and good for everyone – man, woman and child. It is for general wellbeing, health and freedom. This rudraksha symbolizes the five elements namely the sky, air, fire, water and earth. This rudraksha can assist those who wish to meditate and grow spiritually. It helps cultivate inner freedom and purity.
These five-faced Rudraksha can be worn by anyone above 14 years of age. (Children below 14 years of age can wear six-faced beads. It will help them calm down and be more focused. Above all they will receive the right type of attention from the adult.)
Panchmukhi Rudraksha Benefits –
• Supportive for physical and mental balance.
• Assists in meditation.
• Cleanses the aura.
• Shields against negative energies.
• Enhances the power of the mind and boosts up self-confidence.
• Lowers blood pressure & calms your nerves.
• Brings a certain calmness and alertness in your nervous system.
• Helps in relieve from stress, heart-related problems & hypertension.
• Can cure some dreaded problems like acidity, breast problems and blood pressure.
• Poverty, lack of harmony and the afflictions of Jupiter are cured by this Rudraksha.
What are the guidelines for wearing Rudraksha Mala?
Rudraksha should be worn in an auspicious mahurt of Monday. The mala can be worn all the time. You can even wear it when you shower. But you should avoid wearing it while using chemicals soaps and warm water.
How to condition a new Rudraksha?
To condition new Rudraksha beads, immerse them in ghee (clarified butter) for 24 hours and then soak them in full-fat milk for an additional 24 hours. Wash it with water and wipe the beads with a clean cloth. Do not wash them with soap or any cleaning material. Do not use copper vessel to condition rudraksha. Conditioning should be done every six months.